Maintenance Facility Project
July 29, 2016
I apologize for the late update, but a lot has been going since the last one. We have had a reception ceremony for and put our new fleet on line. With that project completed, we now focus on completion of the new maintenance and training facility.
We have had a lot of progress! Take a look and see.
- Electrical & plumbing work is nearly 100%
- All the drywall is complete and the finish coat of paint is being applied
- The HVAC systems are on line
- Cabinets, counter tops and restroom appointments are installed
- The parking lot and the areas around the building have been concreted and / or paved and the parking areas are painted
- Landscaping and irrigation are in the process of being installed
- The septic lift station is operational
The next update will more than likely be our next to last until our grand opening. We will then publish the final update for this project.